Company Profile : Amazon teams in India work on complex business challenges to innovate and create efficient solutions that enable various Amazon businesses, including Amazon websites across the world as well as support Payments, Transportation, and Digital products and services like the Kindle family of tablets, e-readers and the store. We are proud to have some of the finest talent and strong leaders with proven experience working to make Amazon the Earth’s most customer-centric company. Join us on our journey to be Earth’s Most Customer Centric Company.
Job Profile: Catalog Associate
Degree Needed: B.E/B.Tech/Any degree
Exp Needed: Freshers
Work Location: Chennai
- The primary responsibility of this role is – under general supervision perform variety of tasks related to content for the video catalog quality.
- This could involve tasks such as checking and/or fixing Metadata, perform quality checks on content, validating image quality, perform checks to qualify user experience for content viewing on the FireTV and related tasks.
- The associate will require using of software and /or tools for fix up and capture data on a daily basis.
- The tasks will be primarily repetitive in nature and will require the individual to make judgment based decisions keeping in mind the guidelines provided in the Standard operating procedure.
- The individual will also need to be able to raise a flag depending on the situation, example- functionality of the tool.
· Working knowledge of computers (Basic MS Office related skills)
· Basic Analytical and Logical Reasoning Skills
· Perform variety of tasks related to content for video catalog quality
Qualifications necessary for the job
– Communication Skills
– MS Office
Apply Before the link Expires.
Apply Link Click Here
Check out other jobs for freshers: Click Here
Check out other IT/Software Jobs: Click Here
All the best!
Feel free to contact us if you need more help! : Click Here