Company Profile: Amazon teams in India work on complex business challenges to innovate and create effective solutions that enable various Amazon businesses, including Amazon websites across the world as well as support Payments, Transportation, and Digital products and services like the Kindle family of tablets, e-readers and the store. We are proud to have some of the finest talent and strong leaders with proven experience working to make Amazon the Earth’s most customer-centric company. Join us on our journey to be Earth’s Most Customer-Centric Company.
Job Profile: Tech Ops Associate
Exp Needed: Freshers
Work Location: Chennai
Degree Needed: BE/ B.Tech
Job Description –
Understanding and basic working knowledge with Linux. Should be able to work with files, filtering, finding patterns, etc.
- Should be well versed in XML, Regex, Linux commands and SQL queries needed to execute the task successfully.
- Ability to monitor and escalate in case of Hardware or software issues. Should have an eye for detail and escalate exceptions in a timely manner. Should be able to communicate issues/feature requests with required details.
- Should have good documentation skills and should contribute to the maintenance of SOPs.
- Commitment to meet Deadlines is expected as a behavior. She/he is expected to commit and deliver as expected.
- Should be able to work independently, prioritize & schedule work assignments based on deadlines.
- Engineering from a good school
- Trouble Shooting ability
- Strong written communication skills
- Good working knowledge in MS-Office
- Basic Linux Basic SQL commands
- Basic knowledge about web (HTML,XML)
Apply Before the link Expires.
Apply Link: Click Here
Check out other jobs for freshers: Click Here
Check out other IT/Software Jobs: Click Here
All the best!
Feel free to contact us if you need more help! : Click Here