Company Profile: Amazon teams in India work on complex business challenges to innovate and create effective solutions that enable various Amazon businesses, including Amazon websites across the world as well as support Payments, Transportation, and Digital products and services like the Kindle family of tablets, e-readers and the store. We are proud to have some of the finest talent and strong leaders with proven experience working to make Amazon the Earth’s most customer-centric company. Join us on our journey to be Earth’s Most Customer-Centric Company.
Job Profile: Virtual Technical Support Associate
Degree Needed: 12th/Any degree
Exp Needed: 0 – 5 years
CTC: Rs 2 to 2.5 LPA
Work Location: Hyderabad
Technical Support Associate- VTS- India: Virtual Technical Support (VTS) – It is a Work from Home model for India D2 VTS which deals with Devices & Digital content. VTS associates are expected to work from a home location approved by Amazon for all scheduled hours. It is the responsibility of the associates to ensure uninterrupted internet connectivity and work-like environment at home location so that associates can deliver their best in terms of productivity and quality.
Knowledge & Skills Required
- Action-oriented, self-disciplined and organized
- Effective time management skills and ability to prioritize work time to ensure productivity and department standards
- Ability to communicate clearly with both internal and external customers
- Good comprehension skills – ability to clearly understand and address customer issues appropriately
- Good composition skills – ability to compose grammatically correct, concise, and accurate written responses
- Ability to use a desktop/Laptop computer system, Familiarity with Windows 7, Microsoft Outlook, and Internet Explorer
- Good typing skills
- Well versed with different features of smart devices and application
- Knowledge about Amazon Devices & Digital content
- Should be flexible to work in shifts
- Should be self-driven, motivated and task driven individual who can learn fast and operate with minimal support from Manager and Lead.
- Should ensure uninterrupted internet connectivity during working shift so as to ensure maximum productivity
- Should ensure Work-like environment with no disturbance during the work hours.
More Info-Click Here
Walk-in Date: 2 July 2018 – 6 July 2018
Time: 10 AM to 3 PM
Venue: Raheja Mind Space, Building No:9, 10th Floor, Opposite Westin Hotel, Phase 2, HITEC City, Hyderabad, Telangana 500081, India
Check out other jobs for freshers: Click Here
Check out other IT/Software Jobs: Click Here
All the best!
Feel free to contact us if you need more help! : Click Here