Company Profile: Fiserv is a global leader in financial services technology solutions. We’re helping more than 12,000 clients worldwide create and deliver experiences for a digital world that’s always on. Solutions that enable today’s consumer to move and manage money with ease, speed and convenience. At the point of thought.
Our approximately 23,000 associates worldwide are driving quality and innovation in Payments, Processing Services, Risk & Compliance, Customer & Channel Management, and Insights & Optimization with one thing in mind: to provide integrated technology and services solutions that enable best-in-class results for our clients.
Company Website: www.fiserv.com
Positions: Associate QA Analyst
Experience: 0 – 2 Years Years
Job Location: Chennai
Salary: Best In Industry
- Educational: BE/ B.Tech/ M.Sc (CS)/ MCA
- Exposure to C# .Net technology. Ability to derive new ideas/concepts in automation.
- Experience in writing Database queries.
- Good knowledge in software QA test methodologies.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong analytic and problem solving skills.
- Exposure to Test Management and defect tracking tools.
- Ability to work well in a team environment.
- Ability to work in multiple projects to meet the deadline.
- Understand and learn the existing product/delivery teams.
- Perform test planning and execution for multiple software products and releases.
- Understand the requirement and implement/prepare/support the automated solution using existing framework and make changes to adapt to new requirements.
- Explore the latest changes on Automation in the industry and evaluate the fitness forcurrent framework.
- Report and track defects in a timely manner during test execution Should be flexible enough to work with progressively elaborating requirements and frequent changes.
- Should be collaborative with Dev/QA/BA teams and partner in their progress.
Apply Link: Click Here
Check out other jobs for freshers: Click Here
Check out other IT/Software Jobs: Click Here
All the best!
Feel free to contact us if you need more help! : Click Here