About the Company: KPMG is a leading professional services firm comprising over 174,000 professionals who work together to deliver value in more than 155 countries through in-depth industry insights in Audit, Tax & Advisory. The firm recorded more than USD 24.4 billion in revenues in 2015.
Job Profile: Software Developer (Oracle)
Degree Needed: B.E/B.Tech
Batch Needed: 2018
Exp Needed: Freshers
CTC: Rs.50,000-2.0 LPA
Job Location Bengaluru
- Looking for Software Developers who are interested to work in Oracle
- Primary responsibility is to develop interfaces, reports, data conversion and other technical development activities.
- Candidates should have a strong knowledge of SQL and RDBMS concepts.
- Candidate should have good knowledge of XML, Web Services, Java / J2EE and any scripting language.
- Candidate should possess good communication skills. [Good written and verbal English language skills a must.]
- Candidate should also have good analytical and problem solving mindset & skills
- Candidates who applied for the fresher role in the last 6 months cannot reapply
More Info-Click Here
Time and Venue:
Point of Contact: Jahnavi / Geethika
Check out other jobs for freshers: Click Here
Check out other IT/Software Jobs: Click Here
All the best!
Feel free to contact us if you need more help! : Click Here