About the Company: Quotient Technology Inc. (NYSE: QUOT), formerly Coupons.com Incorporated, is the leader in the digital transformation of the multi-billion dollar promotions industry. At Quotient, we’re using technology to reshape shopping and commerce. Our company pioneered the digital transformation of the promotions industry, beginning with coupons that shoppers print at home. Today we do that and much more—processing enormous amounts of data to understand what shoppers will buy next and delivering the most relevant and personalized offers possible. Our scale is unmatched.
Degree Needed: B.E/B.Tech
Exp Needed: Freshers
Work Location: Bangalore
Position Summary: Quotient Technology Inc. is currently seeking a strong QA Intern who will be responsible for testing, measuring, maintaining and enhancing quality in a big data platform. This candidate demonstrates quality as his passion, does not shy away from speaking about it. His/Her experience is filled with patience, thoroughness, showcases the talent, willing to negotiate and work in a diverse, distributed data culture.
- Responsible for test design, development and automation
- Design and implement frameworks for automated testing
- Test and maintain quality of big data platform such that end users have trust and confidence of data
- Setup continuous monitoring system to ensure high quality of data
- Develop and execute test cases for data completeness, data transformation and data quality
- Work with the product & engineering teams to understand requirement and write test cases against those requirements
- Work with development and support teams to investigate bugs reported by customers
- Learn, evaluate and adapt new tools/technologies to meet business and project objectives
- 0-1 year of experience in data warehouse and ETL development and / or testing
- Ability to debug, test and analyze complex SQL queries required
- Experience testing of reporting applications like Microstrategy
- Strong problem solving skills and ability to navigate complicated database relationships
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Demonstrated ability to work with product management and/or business users to understand their needs
- Self-starter, able to work in a fast-paced, deadline driven environment with multiple priorities
- Strong test case automation using any tool or service that he/she developed or part of developing
- Experience testing within Cloudera Hadoop environment, HDFS, Hive, Impala and other big data tool sets in UNIX environment.
- Experience testing with large dataset
- Experience developing tests in programming languages such as Java, Python or Scala
- Experience testing of streaming and message queues like Kafka is a plus
- Experience testing of data driven web applications powered by big-data
Apply Before the link Expires.
Apply Link-Click Here
Check out other jobs for freshers: Click Here
Check out other IT/Software Jobs: Click Here
All the best!
Feel free to contact us if you need more help! : Click Here